Monday 22 October 2012

Introduction


 In case you have an inquisitive mind like me you are probably wondering where the name of my blog comes from. They are my initials David Ian Price. I also have two Diplomas so in reality I am a Dip, Dip, Dip and I am currently working on getting 1:1 in horrayism which would make me a dip, dip, dip hooray! Pretty poor joke, but it is the best I can come up with today although I do really have the Diplomas. I am currently doing an Open University course on Western Philosophy and the potato represents the diet that I am on at the moment Slimming World which is working wonders as I lost half a stone in the first week. I am taking my lovely daughter Victoria to Marrakesh in June and my wife Alison and I are off too India next September. Obviously plenty of pics to post next year! So there you go Plato to potato with a healthy wedge of travel in between.

No comments:

Post a Comment